The Hondo3 in purple patent leather
(looks deceptively red on my screen)
I only had three criteria for my wedding shoes:
1.) They had to be at the very least 3 1/2 inches high.
(My Love is 6'3'' barefoot and I'm 5'7'', so the closer to 6 feet I can get the better for pictures.)
2.) They had to have an open round toe. I am not a fan of "witch toe" shoes. They scream 80's to me.
3.)Not white. The reason being that my dress will most likely be ivory of some kind. Bright white makes me look red in the face, and white shoes would look ridiculously obvious next to my not-so-white dress.
I relented on my search through Amazon and Ebay looking for a 6 1/2 Hondo3 in purple after an hour or so. I decided to try the Guess website itself. Who knows? After browsing through the heels and not finding the Hondo3 I typed "purple" in the search box. I was presented with several not so glamorous crayon purple suede pumps and one snakeskin platform heel. Curious, I clicked on the snakeskin...
I hope dress shopping will be this easy...and on sale!

1 comment:
Adorable shoes!!!!
Post a Comment